LinkedIn Boot Camp – Are You Attracting Your Audience? Join us for a live, interactive online meeting on Thursday,March 9 at 7PM ET. Join Hiring Professional and a highly proficient user of LinkedIn.
Optimize your use of the professional networking website LinkedIn and develop your networking experience. Great for entrepreneurs, career changers, employees looking to make a change within their company, job seekers, and any one looking to “boost” your profile.
- Don’t miss our popular free interactive, online workshop to get your message to your audience on LinkedIn! Why a Web meeting format? Due to popular demand we have opened up our free workshops in increase
- Special Guest Presenter is Kirsten Wildley, Kirsten has been a volunteer and supporter of Career Transitions Center of West Michigan since she was a student at GVSU. She was a recruiter for Bank of Holland. While working, she attended Cooley Law School and passed the Michigan Bar in November. She brings a in-depth knowledge of both the front side (your profile, controls, groups, jobs, clients) as well as the back-end (recruiters using LinkedIn to find candidates.
This workshop differs from workshops that may be held at your local recreation department or library that are presented by social media and computer trainers that may not have hiring experience. We bring hiring professionals with our experience and insights to our program.
Organized by Mimi Fuger, Executive Director of Career Transitions Center, who also presented as well as Kirsten, this workshop to standing room audiences at our Career Transitions Center Series, “Next Steps-to-Go at the Library” with Kent District Libraries (KDL). You can now join us from the comfort of your home. Will you lose the personal experience? We are finding that our participants connect with each other. If you use the video option, this will enhance your experience.
We will cover:
- Setting up an effective profile and managing your Settings.
- Choosing Groups that fit your networking strategy
- Managing your contacts and firing up your network.
To register and receive meeting information and add to your calendar, please click here:
Questions? Call us at 616-644-6402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org