Our organization is an inclusive, volunteer-driven, nonprofit organization dedicated to providing professional assistance to those in career transition. The jobseeker maybe:
- seeking a job due to company restructuring, lay off,
- returning to work after a period of absence,
- Transitioning from college to the work force,
- ready to make career change or
- take the next step to advance their career at the company they currently work for.
Career Transitions Center West Michigan (CTCwm) provides a positive, supportive and affirming environment and offers a wide range of programs, services, and resources to assist individuals as they enter an extremely competitive job market – human capital is supply on the market. We offer solutions and strategies to differentiate your unique strengths and accomplishments to stand-out among the competition.
Our goal is to assist our members with career planning and prepare them to pursue rewarding employment in today’s highly competitive and ever-changing marketplace. CTCwm is a rich resource for those in transition, helping them achieve their goals for progress and secure employment with our programs and services.