Career Transitions Center WMichigan offers experienced professionals with backgrounds in talent acquisition and training to entrepreneurs. These volunteer coaches and mentors to meet with members one-to-one, in group coaching and program opportunities. Coaches and mentors are both currently employed and retired executives and/or professionally trained coaches and career management professionals with broad community connections and notable experience. Cost is free for 1/2 hour phone consultation is $20/hour billed in 15 minute increments.
Career Transitions Center WMichigan coaches provide professional support to members through all stages of the job search process. With their coach/mentor our members:
- Develop a clearer picture of desired career directions;
- Collaborate to create an individual action plan for progress;
- Assess fundamentals, reviewing resumes and contact (cover) letters, company and industry research;
- Engage in role playing practice for networking and interviews;
- Refer to agencies and corporate talent groups; and
- Evaluate offers and negotiating with potential employers.