Career Transitions Center WMichigan offers experienced professionals with backgrounds in talent acquisition and training to entrepreneurs. These volunteer coaches and mentors to meet with members one-to-one, in group coaching and program opportunities. Coaches and mentors are both currently employed and retired executives and/or professionally trained coaches and career management professionals with broad community connections and notable experience.
Career Transitions Center WMichigan coaches provide professional support to members through all stages of the job search process. With their coach/mentor our members:
- Develop a clearer picture of desired career directions;
- Collaborate to create an individual action plan for progress;
- Assess fundamentals, reviewing resumes and contact (cover) letters, company and industry research;
- Engage in role playing practice for networking and interviews;
- Refer to agencies and corporate talent groups; and
- Evaluate offers and negotiating with potential employers.